The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 24 July 2016

Thank you Holy Cow Home!





Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I love joining in with the vibrant community over on Instagram (Come and say hello here!).  Although it looks like the new algorithms have changed it forever, you can still be really inspired and meet like minded Instagrammers by joining in with one of the many hashtags.  One such hashtag that I love to join in with, is #behomefree, and it was created by the very lovely Janice Issitt, a fellow lifestyle and interiors blogger.  I was lucky enough to win this beautiful quilt from Holy Cow Home by taking part in #behomefree, and Janice came to deliver it to me personally so she could take some photographs of the house for her 'Meet the Blogger' feature.  The quilt is gorgeous, painstakingly handstiched, and is perfect for layering up my sofa, and for snuggling into in the winter.  It's just beautiful.  Head over to Holy Cow Home to see more of their vintage furniture and textiles, each piece sourced from India, and unique to Holy Cow Home.

Janice and I had such a giggle when she came to photograph the house - we had a real girl's heart to heart over lunch, and I feel very honoured to be her first 'Meet the Blogger' feature.  She is a real inspiration to me.  You can read the feature on her blog here, and her beautiful Instagram is here.  Why not take part in #behomefree by sharing a favourite corner of your home?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend - my Dad, my daughter and I got up ridiculously early this morning to get to the car boot fair in Eastbourne (we got there at 7am!).  It was so worth it though, as I've come home with some lovely bits and pieces, including some coloured 1960's Murano glass and anther Queen Elizabeth tin to add to my collection!  I will take some snaps of my finds to share with you later in the week.

Tamsyn x
Share:

4 comments

  1. What a lovely quilt! It's beautiful. I've had a quick nosy at the website, the table cloths are lovely and the prices don't seem too bad either.
    And, they have a trinket pot - just the sort I've been trying to find since breaking my last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, hope you're well! Thank you, it is gorgeous isn't it, and perfect for adding texture and a bit of history to a sofa or chair!

      Delete
  2. Gosh what a beautiful quilt - and what an absolutely wonderful feature on janice's blog! Not only does your home look amazing - as always - but it was such a wonderful and insightful piece to read. Now i'm just looking forward to getting my hands on your Country Living feature that everyone's talking about - i havent recieved my copy through the post yet - can't wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula ahh thank you so much! I'm very lucky to have some buzz going around for the blog at the moment, I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts! Hope you're having lovely summer xxx

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig