The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Vintage Patchwork Quilts




Hello everyone!

I picked up these vintage quilts a couple of weeks ago from the car boot fair.  It's true to say they have seen better days - worn, faded, and the fabric is disintegrating in many places.  But that does not detract from their charm.  I'm not sure whether I will repair those areas, or just replace those patches of fabric completely, but it will be a little project for the winter. 

It's my last day in the office today for the week, so I have tomorrow to get ready for my big trip to London - I'm so excited!  I've ordered some lovely new business cards which I will collect from Liverpool Street Station on Friday morning, and I can't wait to share those with you!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig