The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 15 May 2016

Card Making for Family Day




Hello everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

It is International Day of Families today, as I found out when Create & Craft TV got in touch to ask if we'd like some paper craft goodies to get creative with.  As you know, we love any excuse to get crafting, and Lola had lots of fun with the pretty lace edged cards and pastel ribbons!  Two lucky members of our family will be receiving her homemade cards this week!

I have been invited to the Anthropologie A/W '16 preview this coming week, which is ridiculously exciting, as I love that shop with a passion.  I can't wait to swoon over their homeware and beautiful clothes.  I shall take lots of snaps to share with you later in the week.

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x    

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig