The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 17 April 2016

Vintage Treasure




Hello everyone, I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

As promised, here are my finds from last week's car boot fair, and here are the tops of those tins I shared in my Styling The Seasons post on Friday.  I'm sure you can see why I fell for them, with their blousy roses and dreamy colour palette.  I love the one with the lady on it too (not sure who she is?) as it has a sort of kitsch quality to it!  She quite simply had to come home with the other two.  Mini teacups and saucers with roses on went into my shopper too, along with a baking tray, always a useful photo prop, and another beautiful old teacup.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday - I have two little crafting/decorating projects up my sleeve which I hope to make a start on, and maybe a little garden pottering.

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig