The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Pretty Table Settings





Hello everyone!

I thought I'd share some more snaps from my Pretty Easter table setting I posted last month (see it here).  I took so many photographs, it seemed a shame not to post a few more!  I raided my fabric piles in the craft room to make makeshift place mats and a table runner - I love the idea of layering different floral prints and patterns.

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x






Share:

1 comment

  1. Exquisitely beautiful, as always! So inspiring. Also, don't forget to show us some pictures from inside the tent (if you want to, I mean). I'm just wild to see that "T" in it's habitat!

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig