The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Beautiful Beach Huts







Hello everyone!

Is there anything so lovely as a brightly painted beach hut in the sunshine?  We spent a happy few hours in Southwold last Thursday, ambling down the beach, stopping to build sandcastles and take snaps in front of the huts.  I know I've thrown in a picture of pair of terraced houses, but how could I not share it in this post?  My heart sang when I saw them!

We also had some of the best fish and chips we have ever had (and we are true connoisseurs!) in The Little Fish and Chip Shop, just off the main square.  The staff are lovely, and we will be going back - absolutely delicious.

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x


Share:

2 comments

  1. Ahhh lovely pics Tamsyn, feel I could have almost been there myself, loving your blog and your daily insta pics brighten my day, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, lovely to hear from you! Thank you so much, so glad you like them - I hope all is well with you! xxx

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig