The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday Snapshots









Hello everyone, I hope you're having a fab weekend!

This is a super quick post as I'm off to get ready for my favourite show of Norwich Fashion - the Vintage Show.  So I thought I'd share some of my favourite phone snaps from the past couple of months, as I haven't done a Sunday Snapshots in a while!

The last few days have been crazy busy, but some exciting things have happened at the house.  I've now got another pallet cupboard in the kitchen, ready for me to paint, skirting boards in the dining room, and the front garden has been dug up ready for me to start planting.  So lots of projects for Spring!

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x

Share:

1 comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig