The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 21 March 2016

Still Life With Vintage Camera



Hello everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend!

I managed to get out in the garden for the first time this year, to sweep up a few leaves and to start the big Spring tidy up.  I also spent 20 minutes here and there in the front garden, sieving roots, stones and general rubbish from the soil.  Very gradually, it's turning from a little patch of wasteland into something that might actually be able to support plant life.  But as always, I do have my work cut out for me!  I also have the challenge of planting up a reasonably large space with plants, on a budget.  So, I shall be scouring local markets and attempting to grow some blooms from seeds.  Watch this space!

Tamsyn x
Share:

2 comments

  1. I agree with your point of view of this article. This is a good article. Very timely given us so much useful information. Thank you!

    Family villa Barcelona

    ReplyDelete

  2. I found your blog quite interesting and the concern in the blog is really impressive. Thanks for sharing.
    Havana private villa rentals

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig