The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 27 March 2016

Pretty Easter Table









Hello everyone, Happy Easter!

I had fun playing with this pretty Easter inspired table setting last week.  I layered mismatched china in shades of bright pastel hues, and raided my piles of fabric in the craft room to use as makeshift table mats and a runner.  I had some roses which I placed in vintage green bottles to place along the centre of the table, although blossom would look beautiful if you have somewhere you can snip a few sprigs from. I placed a few of my violas in vintage teacups on the table, along with little bowls of mini eggs.  Perfect for an afternoon tea or Easter lunch!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig