The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 10 March 2016

On The Go!


Hello everyone!

Norwich Fashion Week kicks off today, so my posting will be a little bit all over the place over the next week or so.  At four shows I will be organising the choreography, helping out with general organisation on the day, and shoo-ing models out onto the catwalk when it's their turn to walk.  This will be the third year in a row I have taken part, and I absolutely love the buzz that it brings to our town.  Even if I am just backstage, I still absolutely love to draw on the rock chick eyeliner, layer the sequins and pile on the costume jewellery.  It's one of my favourite events in Norwich.  I might even take some snaps of my outfits to share with you!

Have a wonderful day

Tamsyn x
Share:

3 comments

  1. Ooh make sure you do lovely, have a fab time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know Norwich had a fashion week??
    I'm in Lincoln so not too far away I'll have to check it out next year!!

    Xxx
    Claire
    Www.theclairediary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig