The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 5 March 2016

Gorenje Retro Fridge



Hello everyone!

My new fridge arrived last week, and I'm in love.  Ten years ago I wouldn't have believed that I would get so excited over an electrical appliance, but nowadays simple things make this girl very happy!  And anyway, it's just so pretty with it's retro styling and perfect shade of pale cream. 

I've got a busy couple of weeks lined up, as I'm helping out with Norwich Fashion Week again (yes believe it or not, we have our own Fashion Week!).  My parents are kindly coming to stay to help out with childcare, and my dad is making more cupboard doors for my kitchen, and to put some skirting boards back in the dining room.  So I might not be posting much, but I'm looking forward to showing some progress snaps with you soon.

Have a lovely weekend!

Tamsyn x


Share:

2 comments

  1. We had this fridge in our old house, then moved and thought we would get a stainless steel fridge/freezer to fit with the new decor BUT having seen your post I think we might have to rescue it from the garage and fit it in our renovated kitchen here... I had forgotten how cute it looks! Thank you! Your kitchen looks SO lovely by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig