The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 3 March 2016

Frame Of Flowers



Hello everyone!

I posted this shot on my Instagram last week, and I couldn't resist taking more shots on my big camera.  These are the flowers left over from the bridal hair shoot which took place in my house last week, and I've managed to get a good few posts lined up from these gorgeous blooms.

Now that March is here I'm so excited to get out in the garden and to start uncovering the little wilderness that it has turned into over the winter.  My dahlia tubers arrived last week, I bought CafĂ© au Lait and Bora Bora - such fabulous names!  

The children set off for school today dressed up for World Book Day.  I dropped off one Fantastic Mr Fox and a White Rabbit (March Hare?) from Alice in Wonderland.  Both of them had fluffy tails, and as I pinned them on, it reminded me to make the most of this little moment, and to enjoy the magic for as long as possible!

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. It's going so fast isn't it, my eldest has just picked her GCSE options, I'm thinking of really slowing down now so I can help them as much as possible. Hope you are well lovely! Catch up soon xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig