The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 30 March 2016

First Car Boot Fair Treasure of 2016





Hello everyone!

My Dad and I ventured out to a car boot fair to Saturday, the first one I've attended this year.  The weather was pretty rubbish, so stalls were thin on the ground, but it felt so good to be on the hunt for treasure again!  I came away with this gorgeous collection of teacups and saucers, and this amazing curtain fabric which I think will make some beautiful cushions.

I have two more antique tiles winging their way to me for my bathroom splash back (see post here), which is pretty exciting as I'm so close now to having enough to actually start tiling.  I'm also hoping to get my hands on some box topiary this weekend so I can start planting my front garden, so lots of updates happening here!

Have a wonderful day.

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig