The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Mince Pies and Baubles



Hello everyone!

There's nothing quite like a home made mice pie dusted in icing sugar to make it truly feel like Christmas.  I make these mini ones to hand out to guests on a vintage pressed glass cake stand, and they very quickly get snaffled!  

I'm still finding decorations in shoe boxes in the attic, or in the case of these red and silver baubles, in a shoe box on top of my wardrobe.  I obviously thought that was the safest place for them as I know only too well how fragile they are.

I'm still very much in full preparation mode, but do pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing some more festive snaps!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig