The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 30 November 2015

Brush Lettering Workshop with Etsy



Hello everyone!

Back in October I was lucky enough to be invited to a brush lettering workshop organised by Etsy UK.  It was held at the very beautiful orangerie in Bourne and Hollingsworth, where we were given divine cocktails (blackberry and fig, served in old fashioned champagne coupes) and the most delicious canapes and cakes.   The workshop was lead by the very talented Terri from The Lovely Drawer.  It took me a while to get the hang of it, but brush lettering is very therapeutic and also quite addictive!  I love that there are very few basic rules involved - the beauty of brush lettering is that you have to find your own style.  It was so much fun, a lovely afternoon of crafting and nattering with other bloggers whilst sat in gorgeous surroundings!

You can find lots of brush lettering kits and gifts at Etsy here, along with lot of other beautiful, quirky gifts, vintage items and home ware.  I've got my eye on quite a few pieces which I'm adding to my wishlist!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig