The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 7 August 2015

Photo Wrapping Paper From Wrap Me


Hello everyone!

I've posted before about the amazing wrapping paper Wrap Me make for you from your Instagram snaps (see my post here).  Here are some of my summer pastel snaps made into some paper, and I absolutely love it.  It's such a lovely way to make personalised paper for special gifts.  Thinking ahead to, ahem, Christmas (yep I said it!), I might get some festive paper made as a nice touch for gifts under the tree, tied with natural rafia.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. How lovely!!! I've never heard of that before and my pics aren't pretty enough to make into paper but a great idea for your gorgeous pics! Don't feel bad, I'm already thinking about Christmas too:)

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig