The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 12 July 2015

Floral Prettiness


Hello everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

We are having a particularly lazy morning here, as it was my daughter's birthday party yesterday.  Her birthday is on Tuesday, and I have taken the day off work so we can go for lunch and do general birthday stuff!  

It's a bit drizzly outside today so we shall spend the day at home and potter.  My daughter is reading Swallows and Amazons, so yesterday evening we watched the film which my two absolutely loved.  I highly recommend it if you have older children, it's a beautiful film full of childhood innocence, outdoor adventure and the loveliest scenery.  It's a reminder of what summer holidays should be about. 

Here's some floral prettiness for you today - stocks and peonies to brighten up a rainy day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig