The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 7 June 2015

Car Boot Treasure


Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share a few of my car boot fair find from this morning with you...I love the embroidered table cloth which is in the washing machine as I type!  I'm thinking of making cushion covers from it.  I can't resist a vintage tin, and the rose fabric is just so pretty.  I also bought a nice wooden garden chair to go round my garden table (I haven't shared my garden with you yet, have I?  Once my hydrangeas are out I will take some pictures!).
Have a wonderful day - the weather in Norfolk is glorious today, I hope you all have some sunshine wherever you are!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely finds. Look forward to seeing some pics of the garden in time.

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig