The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 21 December 2014

Rustic Wreath




Hello everyone!

There's nothing like a pretty rustic wreath at Christmas to adorn walls, frames and mirrors, and they are so easy to make.  I went foraging for twigs and greenery in the woods near my house, and with the help of some secateurs and florists wire, I made a basic small hoop with some bendy twigs.  I then added some of my dried hydrangea heads from the garden, some ivy and a dried rose.  I love the Liberty print ribbon, and I may thread some string fairy lights through the wreath for added sparkle!

If you fancy some pre Chritmas crafting, you can see the dried hydrangea wreath tutorial I did last year for Katy at Apartment Apothecary here.

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig