The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Dining Room Mantelpiece





Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for the really lovely messages you left on my kitchen reveal post, I really enjoyed reading them, and I'm so gad you like the makeover!  

Here's a little sneak peek of my dining room mantelpiece, not yet in full festive get up but getting there with these amazing berry twigs from Aldi, sat alongside my vintage green bottles.  In this room I'm going for lots of white, silver and flashes of red, Scandinavian style.  I've got my full dining room reveal to share with you too over the weekend which I'm really excited to share with you!  I'm feeling so festive and inspired at the moment that I've been frantically snapping away in the 20 minutes of light in the morning before I go to work!  I have some festive crafts and thrifty vintage inspired gift ideas up my sleeve, as well as my Styling The Seasons post, with my liberty fabric decorations.  So exciting!  

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hello, how are you?
    I an really enjoying seeing you house project take shape and seeing your home unfold. you have worked so hard and it lovely to get little updates along the way :)

    Love laura

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig