The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 12 December 2014

Crafting The Seasons



Hello everyone!

Back in November, I was invited to spend a gorgeous afternoon down at Liberty London, for tea, cake and crafting!  If you have seen any of my 'Styling The Seasons' posts (September, October, November) then you will have seen me mention Katy at Apartment Apothecary, and Charlotte at Lotts and Lots blog.  They invited a group of bloggers who had all taken part in Styling in The Seasons - I met some really lovely, inspirational women that afternoon.  Not only that, but we were supplied with oodles of glorious Liberty print to play with, to make some festive decorations!  It was such a dreamy afternoon, and I really got my crafting mojo back - as well as a new addiction to Liberty print!  
 I decided to make a wreath, and I took some vintage brooches to pin to it for some added sparkle.  I also covered some baubles with Liberty print in pastel hues.  I added some little rusty bells, and kraft labels which I stamped.  

I came home with lots of pretty scraps of fabric which I'm looking forward to crafting with in the New Year - I also 'accidentally' managed to get a bit lost in the fabric department on the way out of Libertys, and purchased the most delicious selection of fabrics to play with - more on that another time!

Tamsyn x
Share:

6 comments

  1. I have been waiting to see what you made Tamsyn, and it's so pretty, I would love to make one similar, maybe next year I shall. I also had a thought to make angel wings with Liberty feather shapes.
    I love your baubles too they look gorge.
    The colours are my favourite kind of Liberty.
    Love Kathryn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kathryn, thank you so much lovely! What gorgeous ideas you have, I know you'd make some beautiful decorations...really hope you can join in next Christmas xx

      Delete
  2. Just so, so beautiful - the colours, the prints and your wonderfully creative ideas. I love it all, especially the baubles, I need to make myself some of those! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Katy! The baubles are super to make - maybe I should do a simple tutorial for next Christmas! xx

      Delete
  3. So pretty - love the baubles! x

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig