The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 23 August 2014

Snapshots from the Beach



Hello everyone!

We have been camping up on the Norfolk coast this week.  There's something so soothing about being by the sea, and this particular beach is so beautiful with it sage green dunes and soft, pale sand.  It was the first time that my youngest had slept in a tent, so I only booked three nights, especially as the weather was not looking too friendly.  Wednesday brought rain, rain and more rain, so we were tent bound, which the children loved, and I even managed to read a book!  On Thursday the sun shone, so we spent the day on the beach.  Our tent was pitched on the other side of the dunes, so we only had a three minute walk through the grass.  We built a sandcastle city, had a picnic, and I had no phone reception, so it was a day of blissful escapism from the real world!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. totally biased, but I think the East Anglian coasts are the best. Your photos show that. (I'm in Suffolk)

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig