The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 9 May 2014

Vintage Plate and Flowers



Hello everyone, I hope you've had a good week!

When I was at my mums a couple of weeks ago, I was rummaging in one of her cupboards, and I found this plate tucked right at the back, out of sight.  I bought this plate many many years ago at a car boot fair.  Yes, even in my youth I could be found scurrying around a field on a Sunday morning, spending my money on vintage crockery!  Anyway, I hadn't seen this plate for a long time, and it felt like I was reunited with an old friend.  I collected these flowers from mum's garden, and they looked so pretty against the mint green that I had to photograph them.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Very pretty the colours are beautiful

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig