The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 19 May 2014

A Corner Of My Craft Room



Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

This corner of my craft room looked so pretty with the sun streaming in the door, I had to take some pictures to share with you.  I had friends round for dinner on Saturday night, so I bought three bunches of beautiful vintage pink roses from Aldi to put in my huge apothecary vase.  I know that after a few days they will look even more glorious as their heads open up into big, blousy blooms.  I bought the faded old eiderdown from The Old Haberdashery, a darling little shop near my parents house.  I went in there when I was down a few weeks ago, and left laden with vintage treasure.  I shall share the rest of my purchases with you on another post!

Tamsyn

Share:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful craft room, Tamsyn. I love roses from Aldi too. xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig