The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Beautiful Carousel



 Hello everyone!

As promised, here are some snaps of the gorgeous old carousel the children had a ride on at the end of the pier the other week.  I love everything about it, the nostalgic pastel colours, the pretty lights and the scrolled and carved embellishments...it sums up everything I am inspired by at the moment.  

The children and I go down to my parents tomorrow after I finish work, which I am so looking forward to.  The last few months have been so crazy that I'm looking forward to taking a few days out.  I had a wonderful afternoon on Sunday taking photographs, so I have quite a few posts lined up to share with you - having been quieter than usual on the blogging front, you can now expect a cascade of posts from me over the next week!

Tamsyn x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful, were the horses in the same gorgeous style?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, they were indeed, I'll post some pics some time soon!

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig