The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Style My Party Guest Post-Feather Party Hat Tutorial



Hello everyone!

Some of you may remember my post here from last year about my daughter's 8th birthday party, where I went for a vintage tea party theme and made feather crowns with the girls as a fun craft activity!  The lovely Stacy at Style My Party asked me to do a tutorial guest post for the party hats, so please do hop over to her blog to take a look.  Stacy has lots of gorgeous ideas for party themes, recipes and decorations, so if you're looking for inspiration do go and have a browse!  You can see my first guest post for Stacy here.

Have a fab day!

Tamsyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig