The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Spring Green





Hello everyone!

I'm really drawn to the colour green at the moment, and I guess it's because I'm looking forward to spring so much.  In my head it also represents a new start, new shoots and laying down roots.  Plus it's just a really pretty colour!
My local Aldi had these muscari and hyacinth bulbs for sale which I just had to buy, and plant in rustic containers.  The still life was completed with a collection of vintage bottles, and this lovely old clock.  It's like having a little bit of the garden inside!
My Dad is staying with me for the week, and is kindly doing lots of jobs for me whilst I'm at work.  Putting up pictures, building a compost bin, putting shelves in a cupboard...the sort of things which make this house my home.  Thank you so much Dad!

Tamsyn x

Share:

2 comments

  1. These are beautiful, I think everyone needs some green in their lives at the moment when everything else is so grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours. I gave some lovely pale green carnations currently brightening up my kitchen, they really do make me think of spring.
    Awww aren't Dads the best?!

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig