The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Tree





Hello everyone!

I love Christmas trees, and I'd have one in every room if I could. As you already know, I love a mini tree, and have a couple of those dotted round the house.  We have an enormous Downton Abbey style tree in the dining room, which the children decorated with great enthusiasm, with lots of colour and tinsel.  Then I have this medium sized tree in the living room, which I decorated.  I dug out as many of my vintage red and silver baubles as I could find, and used my Tilda vintage tinsel too.  The lovely bucket was a lucky TK Maxx find, and my sideboard was an auction find which I painted.  I intend to sit with a glass of sherry this evening and gaze dreamily at my tree, although I suspect I will be doing some manic wrapping, cleaning and whatever last minute things need doing!

Have a lovely day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig