The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 13 October 2013

A Corner of my Living Room





Hello everyone!

I'm drying my hydrangea's for a little project I have coming up in the next few weeks (all will be revealed soon!).  I liked the way this corner of my living was looking so I thought I'd take some snapshots to show you.  It's a nice mix of calm colours and textures, simple and uncluttered.  The little piece of green Lego on the floor under the sideboard kind of adds to the effect don't you think?!  I spotted it once I'd uploaded the pictures and it made me smile, that stuff gets everywhere!  
The abstract painting in the background is one I have done for The Rustic Rose, and will be going onto our website very soon - we love a statement abstract painting above a big piece of furniture.

I'm attempting some good old fashioned DIY today so it's scruffy jeans and jumper at the ready, and roast dinner later.  I hope you all have a lovely, cosy Sunday whatever you are doing!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig