The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 18 June 2013

French shutters in shades of green...















Hello all!  

I'm back from my long weekend in France, a little weary but I had a fantastic time with great company, excellent food and lots of champagne!  We were staying at the most beautiful chateau in the Champagne region, so we visited a few cellars for tours and tasting, and a very good time was had by all!

 I managed to grab a few pictures here and there, mostly of some beautiful shutters in shades of apple green.  The wonderful old bottles full of buttons were in a small museum we went to, and everywhere we went, roses were in full, blousy bloom.  

Hope you all have a fab week!

Tamsyn x

Share:

3 comments

  1. Oh gosh! Those pictures of the lovely French shutters are just amazing. I really like everything French-inspired in design and topping that list would be the shutters. I like how the blue greens look like they're faux patina. Oh my! How I wish I could go on a vacay trip to France too! Anyway, thanks for sharing! :D

    Alan Sullivan @ Window Pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say French style shutters look so gorgeous I really love your collection of images you certainly have an eye for detail and all things beautiful thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say French style shutters look so gorgeous I really love your collection of images you certainly have an eye for detail and all things beautiful thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig