The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 10 May 2013

Vintage chiffon dresses...







Hello all, Happy Friday!

I found these floaty vintage dresses many years ago, in a little shop in Norwich which sadly no longer exists.  They are both a little worn in places and faded around the hems, and I love to imagine that their former owners sipped cocktails and wore glittering costume jewellery whilst wearing them!  I keep them out on display in my attic, they are the perfect decoration for a plain white screen beside my work space.

Have a lovely weekend!

Tamsyn x






Share:

1 comment

  1. Every woman is desired to choose some comfortable vintage chiffon dresses and best summer clothing.

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig