The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 15 March 2013

Handmade Cushion Cover





Hello!
Just thought I'd share a couple of pics with you of the cushion cover that I made for my mum for Mother's day.  I have a cupboard bursting with fabric that I have saved up over the years, for many projects that I will never get around to (sound familiar?).  The blue stripe fabric is a vintage mattress ticking, and the roses fabric was a remnant from Laura Ashley a few years ago.  The colours remind me of summer tea parties, old china and vintage deckchairs...I think perhaps I am craving summer, warmth and sunshine along with everyone else - hurry up spring!

Tamsyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig