The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 14 January 2013

Lots of Tea Cups...









In case you hadn't already gathered, I absolutely love collecting old, pretty things.  I'll become suddenly very obsessed with collecting a certain object - years ago it was vintage enamelware and Poole pottery, then vintage glass Christmas baubles, or old diamante buckles.  I'll trawl ebay, frantically searching for my chosen treasure before satisfying my addiction and moving on to the next obsession.  Briefly, I collected tea cups.  I still can't resist a rummage at a car boot fair for the perfect bone china tea cup.  

Have a good week!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig